Three-bedroom, two-bathroom VIP/Lakeview home located conveniently between Lake Windsor Dam and Tanyard Creek Walking Trail. Furnished with rich leather furniture and hardwood floors, this home has it all. This homes does not accept long-term reservations.
Due to system limitations, the availability calendars will be discontinued until further notice. Please send your availability inquiries to email@example.com, or call (479) 268-9232 if you are ready to book your reservation. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Check-in time: 2 to 5 p.m./Check-out time: 11 a.m.
- Unit Location: Bella Vista
- Unit Number: 0089
- Area: West (All Locations)
- Check-In Location: 430 Towncenter, Bella Vista, AR 72714, USA
- Building Type: Home
- Category: Lakehome
- Nights Required: Single nights accepted for a higher rate
- Holidays and Special Events: 3-night minimum stay required on Holidays Special Events Bikes Blues and BBQ and Craft Fairs.
- Price Per Night BV: $200
- Rate Details: Pricing shown based on two adults. Each additional adult is $10 per night up to the unit maximum.
- Booking Fee: $81.38 Includes Tax
- Rent Per Month: This home does not accept monthly rentals.
- Levels: 1
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Maximum Occupancy (incl. Children): 6
- Total Beds: 4
- Master Bedroom-Main Level: King
- Bedroom 2: Queen
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twins
- View: Lake
- Golf Front: No
- Lake Front: No
- Pets-Limit of 2 : Pets Not Allowed
- Special Feature: Screen Porch
- Special Feature:
- Garage: Yes
- Washer/Dryer: Yes
- Square Feet: 1708
- High-Speed Internet: Yes
- Wifi: Yes
- Refrigerator: Yes-1
- Number of TVs: 4
- Home Entertainment: DVD Player
- Phone Land Line: Yes
- BBQ Grill: No
1. All Cancellations within fourteen (14) days of arrival will result in forfeiture the full deposit.
2. Lake Homes, Special Events and Holidays: Cancellations within thirty (30) days of arrival will result in forfeiture the full deposit. Outside of 30 days of arrival, will result in a $125 cancellation fee per unit. $200 on holiday’s and special events.
3. Requests to change dates or homes within sixty days (60) will be considered a cancellation and held to the cancellation policy.
4. Weather-related cancellations will be held to the full cancellation policy.
5. Excludes Craft Fair and Bikes Blues and BBQ